Best Noise Cancelling Headphones Under 200 – Updated Picks 2020
Listening to music with an over-ear headphone is now a regular trend among many people.
But the problem arises when there is a lot of disturbance in the background and you can’t easily focus on the music you are listening to.
What is the solution?
Getting the best noise canceling headphones under 200 bucks is surely the solution to this issue.
What a noise cancelling headphone, does it reduces the ambient noises coming from the background to keep you focused on the music you are listening to.
No matter you want to listen to songs, play games or doing commentaries, a noise-canceling headphone will always be your companion as it will provide you loud and clear sound without any background disturbance.
So, in order to keep you updated, we have collected a list of some of the best noise canceling headphones under 200 bucks available in 2020.
Let’s have a look:
Best Noise Cancelling Headphones Under 200 – Updated Picks 2020
How We Selected the Best Noise Cancelling Headphones?
Well, you might be thinking about the criteria for selecting an ideal noise cancelling headphone as listed by us. The answer is pretty simple. After testing hundreds of headphones available on the market, our professionals have picked only those ones that meet the criteria of
- loud and clear sound
- high-quality construction
- reasonable budget and
- positive user ratings
The next part of our article is reviewing the best noise cancelling headphones under 200 bucks.
So, let’s take a deep look there:
Sennheiser HD 4.50 – Best Noise Cancelling Headphones 2020
The very first noise-cancelling headphones on our list are from Sennheiser. Sennheiser is a German brand specialized in making quality audio products for its customers. The brand new HD 4.50 is the noise cancelling headphones with wireless connectivity.
As usual, the design has been made slim and sleek to make sure that they add more coolness to your personality. The sound they deliver is also ideal. You will never feel any type of ambient noise from the background even if you are in a public place or traveling outdoors. The best noise cancelling headphones have got an affordable price range as well.
Some technical features related to Sennheiser HD 4.50 are as follows:
- The best noise cancelling headphones under 200 bucks have got special Bluetooth 4.0 wireless connectivity. The use of special aptX technology helps in delivering loud sound without any wired connection.
- In order to reduce the ambient noise from the background, special Noise Guard has been added in these headphones which cancels out disturbance from the outside environment to enhance the listening experience.
- This is not the end of features as the best cheap headphones also come with intuitive ear cups for easy fitting. On the other hand, mountable controls allow an easy interface.
- On one full charge, these headphones are able to provide you with loud and clear music for up to 19 hours easily. Even with the Bluetooth and Noise Guard features activated, there will be no change in the battery timing.
- Last but not least, a connecting cable is also included within the headphones to make sure that you can enjoy music even if the battery dies out. This function is also perfect for peeps who are not comfortable with wireless connectivity.
Reasons for Liking Sennheiser Headphones:
One of the many reasons to like Sennheiser HD 4.50 headphones is its ability to protect the ears from background noise or disturbance. The dual connectivity features also increase the interest of many music enthusiasts in these headphones.
Some prominent pros and cons of Sennheiser headphones are as follows:
Sennheiser HD 4.50 is an ideal choice for many teenagers and adults. The best noise cancelling headphones under 200 bucks will offer you loud and clear audio for a long period of time as well. Better invest in them for immersive music experience.
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9 – Best Cheap Headphones for the Money
The next headphones up on our list are from Audio Technica. Audio Technica ATH-ANC9 is one of the best noise cancelling headphones under 200. With many features to offer, what you will be getting is a loud music quality with deep rich bass feeling.
The noise cancelling feature is up to the mark as the headphones are specially made for this purpose. With an ideal shape and size, the cheap headphones for music can easily get fitted to any head size as well. Audio Technica headphones won’t disappoint you when it comes to an immersive gaming experience.
Listed below are some of the technical features that these headphones come with:
- The best headphones come with special active noise-cancelling technology that will provide you with an immersive music experience without any background noise or ambient sounds coming from outdoors.
- The special tri-level noise cancellation in these headphones has got 3 different modes i.e. airplane, office and study mode. You can activate any one of them according to the scenario.
- With the help of special 40mm drivers, you won’t complain regarding the audio quality of these headphones They are able to provide you crisp clear audio with reduced distortion at the same time.
- With an HD audio quality, the headphones are comfortable at the same time. The best noise cancelling headphones under 200 have got special foam padding with premium materials to make sure that you can wear them up for a long time.
- All extra accessories like battery, 2 cables, and a hard case are available within the headphone package so that you can have peace of mind while using them.
Reasons for Liking Audio Technica Headphones:
The reason our professionals like these noise cancelling headphones is it is able to reduce the background effect for up to 95% which is just exceptional. The usage of different noise cancellation modes allows a user to quickly navigate the best mood according to the current scenario.
Some positives and negatives of Audio Technica Headphones are as follows:
Audio Technica has provided the best noise cancelling headphones under 200 with many qualities. Better buy it if you have got a short budget to invest in a noise cancelling headphones.
TaoTronics Headphones – Best Headphones for Music Lovers
TaoTronics is usually an infamous brand. However, the headphones that they have released is an ideal one. The best noise cancelling headphones under 200 bucks have got an ideal design. With a wireless connectivity, you will be pumped up with loud and clear music all day without any background influence or noise at the same time.
The headphones with their ideal construction are an awesome choice for people who are always on the move. With the help of updated technologies, getting immersed in long sessions of music is not a difficult task anymore.
Let’s talk about some of the technical features that TaoTronics Headphones are providing:
- The best noise cancelling headphones under 200 have got active noise cancelling feature. The ANC feature allows you to hear loud audio without any ambient noises for a long period of time.
- With the help of an adjustable and comfortable design, these headphones can easily get fitted in any head size. The ear cups are able to swivel for up to 90° as well. Ear pads are made up of soft proteins to have a comfortable feeling.
- In case you are wondering about the battery timing of these headphones, they are able to provide you clear and rich feeling music for as long as 30 hours on one full charge.
- In order to provide a perfect blend of music, the headphones come with 2 drivers with a large aperture to make sure that you are listening to high-resolution audio easily.
- At last, there is a built-in mic available within the mic which makes sure that you can talk with your loved ones for a long time period.
Reasons for Liking It:
Some important reasons to like TaoTronics Headphones are the ability to reduce the noise from background effectively, three different noise cancelling modes and durable construction.
Some ups and downs of TaoTronics Headphones are as follows:
TaoTronics is an infamous brand for sure but the headphones they have released in the market is giving some serious competition to other audio manufacturers. Invest in them and the best noise cancelling headphones under 200 will make sure that you enjoy loud and clear music for a long time.
BÖHM Wireless Headphones – Best Cheap Wireless Headphones
BÖHM Wireless Headphones are the ones with an ability to reduce the disturbance from outdoor environment effectively. The best cheap headphones under 100 dollars come with wireless connectivity and you will have to pair them up with the device you are using via Bluetooth.
The headphones with their sleek design will add an awesome look to your personality. The audio quality that these headphones deliver is as usual exceptional. You will enjoy the music you listen to these headphones for a long period of time.
Some technical features offered by BOHM headphones are as follows:
- The best noise canceling headphones under 200 bucks are able to let you enjoy music, watching TV, movies, playing games etc for a long period of time with their awesome audio quality.
- The connection is wireless. You will need to pair these headphones up with your device via Bluetooth. That being said, they can easily be connected with iPad, iPhone, Mac, and Android devices.
- For a comfortable music listening experience, these headphones come with padded and cushioned ear pads so that you can enjoy long sessions of music or gaming easily.
- The design is awesome. These headphones come with special Sports shape which allows you to wear them in Gym, whenever you are on cycling or when you are jogging.
- Last but not least, these headphones have got special noise canceling feature that helps to reduce the ambient noises for outdoor effectively. You can easily use them to cut from outside environment easily.
Reasons for Liking It:
Well, BOHM headphones have got the ability to deliver awesome audio quality in a very cheap price range. On the other hand, the wireless connectivity and proper ear cushioning features make them an ideal choice for many music enthusiasts.
Some pros and cons are as follows:
BOHM B-76 is the best noise canceling headphones one can get in a cheap budget range. They are an ideal solution to cut off from an outside environment. Better buy them before they run out of stock.
JVC HANC250 – Best Noise Cancelling Headphones Under 200
The next noise canceling headphones on our list with a very affordable budget is the brand new JVC HANC250. The headphones are an ideal solution for most of the background disturbance caused to you mainly because of traffic, bus convos and when you are in a library.
These headphones have also got a stylish and sleek design. With premium quality construction, you will be getting a long-serving period from these headphones as they will work for a long period of time.
Let’s talk about some of its technical features in details below:
- JVC headphones are specialized in providing active noise canceling feature. They are able to reduce the noise for about 85 percent easily allowing you to focus on the music solely.
- The best headphones also come with an ideal noise isolation. They have got special sound-insulating ear pads which form a dual hosting structure to make sure that there is complete noise isolation.
- These headphones come with special 40mm driver unit which offers crystal and crisp audio quality with an HD resolution. You will also experience a deep bass feeling while listening to music with these headphones.
- For your information, the headphones are not wireless so you don’t have to worry about the battery issues or battery draining problems. Just plug it in the compatible device and you are good to go.
- The last feature to discuss obviously is its durable construction. JVC headphones come with the premium construction quality and will never let you down even in extreme conditions.
Reasons for Liking JVC Headphones:
JVC headphones are mostly liked by people who want complete isolation from the background disturbance The best noise canceling headphones under 200 bucks offers loud and clear sound with ultimate bass feeling to make sure that you have an immersive music experience.
Some pros and cons of JVC headphones are as follows:
JVC have got the best cheap noise canceling headphones in an amazing price range through which you can enjoy non-stop music easily. Better go for them if you are really short on budget.
Parrot Zik Wireless Headphones – Best Headphones for Gaming
The next headphones up on our list are from Parrot which is not so famous brand. But the Zik wireless headphones are giving serious competition to other headphone brands as they have got an ideal construction. The use of premium design makes sure that you can wear them all day long without any issues. The best noise canceling headphones under 200 dollars have got the ability to deliver full HD audio quality even in extreme conditions. They are able to cancel out the background noise with ease as well.
Listed below are some of its technical features:
- The cheap budget headphones have got a soft tactile touch panel. The panel is necessary for sensual movements and it also detects the head movements to make sure that you are wearing them with great comfort.
- With the help of special active noise control technology, you will never hear any ambient noise coming from the outside environment. This feature reduces the noise cancellation to a high percentage.
- The cheap wireless headphones also come with a special musical image. They have got an ideal design which looks gorgeous on a person while he is wearing them
- Special bone conduction sensor being used in these headphones makes sure that you listen to high-quality music with a balanced high and a deep bass feeling at the same time.
- Last but not least, these headphones have got five built-in mics which can be used for commentary and for other purposes. A powerful digital signal processor is also there to allow easy operation.
Reasons for Liking Parrot Zik Headphones:
Parrot Zik Headphones are an ideal choice for many people. The reason that they are the topmost priority of many users is their ability to cut off any type of background noise with ease.
Some pros and cons are as follows:
Parrot Zik wireless headphones provide loud and clear music in an affordable price range. The best noise canceling headphones should be bought to listen to high-quality music without any issues.
August Wireless Headphones – Best Headphones with HD Audio
The last noise canceling headphones under 200 bucks with an active noise cancellation feature is from August which has specialized in making some of the best audio products for its users. The best noise canceling headphones under 200 bucks have got an amazing design and you will enjoy every bit of music with these headphones. Once you have put them on your head, you will be completely cut off from the background disturbance as the headphones provide active noise cancellation feature at a cheap price.
Listed below are some of its technical features in details:
- The best headphones have got awesome HD audio quality to deliver. You will get completely immersed in a whole new world of loud and clear music without any worries.
- With a comfort flex design, the headphones are able to provide you with a comfortable experience at the same time. There will be no pain or discomfort in your ears once you have put the headphones on.
- The connectivity, as usual, is wireless. You will need a Bluetooth device to pair these headphones up for a whole new level of music.
- The special android app made for these headphones can be used to customize different options easily.
- Last but not least, there is no compromise on the build quality of these headphones as they have got an awesome construction in a cheap price range.
Reasons for Liking It:
The reason why so many people like August wireless headphones is its ability to cancel out noises coming from the background. On the other hand, a durable construction also plays its part in providing loud and clear music for a long period of time.
Some positives and negatives are as follows;
August has brought you a pair of best noise canceling headphones under 200 bucks. Invest in them for a long lasting premium music experience.
The Final Word:
Noise canceling headphones are gaining popularity, especially in this era as many people need a break from the outside environment. So, take a look at the list mentioned above to go for an ideal headphone with active noise cancellation feature.
In case you are still confused about your choice, we will recommend you to go for:
- August Wireless Headphones for a minimum budget
- TaoTronics Headphones in case you want to buy wired headphones.
- Sennheiser HD 4.50 in case you want to buy wireless headphones.