So, you are tired with the issues that almost all wired headphones have and want an upgrade from them?
Don’t worry. You are in the right place as of today, we are going to explain a lot about some of the best wireless headphones under 200 bucks.
So, sit tight and give this article a thorough read to better understand about wireless headphones.
The reason why most of the people are irritated with wired headphones is that they can easily get broken.
On the other hand, it is also not easier to take care of headphones with large cords. At some time or place, you just get irritated with using these headphones.
To avoid this issue, we have got you some of the best wireless headphones at very affordable price ranges.
Let’s have a look here:
Best Wireless Headphones Under 200 – Top Picks 2020
How We Picked The Best Wireless Headphones?
The criteria for selecting top-notch wireless headphones are really tough. After taking a look at hundreds of products from almost every possible angle, we have selected only those headphones that meet the requirements of
- reasonable price
- durable construction
- easy connection and
- positive user ratings
Now that we have made almost all things clear about selecting the best wireless headphones. Let’s head towards the review section for some interesting talks about the products.
Sony MDR1000X/C – Best Wireless Headphones 2020
The first headphones that are on our list for being the best ones are from Sony. This brand new release of Sony is really awesome. With an ideal construction, the best wireless headphones under 200 have conquered the hearts of many music lovers. The sound quality is up to the mark as usual.
You will be introduced to a whole new level of music with these headphones up on your ears. With the help of special technologies being used, you will enjoy a crisp and loud music with some extra bass added. The design is comfortable and ergonomic at the same time which is considered as a plus point for all head sizes.
Let us talk about some of its key features in details below:
- The best wireless headphones under 200 have got special noise cancellation properties which allow you to completely get cut off from the external environment. The headphones isolate the ambient noises effectively.
- With a wireless connection, you get complete freedom from messy cords. The best headphones come with Bluetooth connectivity and have got HD audio quality with special 4.0 variant.
- From a gaming point of view, the headphones are ideal. They are able to provide you full details about ambient noise to keep you focused on the footsteps of your opponent while playing a game.
- The battery life is of a serious talk here. Sony headphones come with special battery cells which makes their life longer so that you can listen to high-quality music for about 20 hours continuously.
- Last but not least, there is a special Easy Touch Control feature available on the ear cups of these headphones which makes it easier for you to control different settings without even touching your smartphone.
Reasons for Liking Sony Headphones:
The main reason why many people like Sony wireless headphone is their ability to isolate you from background noises. They are also regarded as the best choice for people who want to play long sessions of games with a long-lasting battery.
Some positives and negatives are as follows;
Sony MDR1000X/C are the best wireless headphones under 200 with a variety of applications to offer. You should buy them to enjoy nonstop music for a long period of time without any worries.
V-MODA Crossfade – Best Wireless Headphones for Gaming
V-Moda Wireless Headphones are yet another addition to our list. With a special gaming like design, these headphones are a perfect choice for listening to high-quality music and ambient sounds in a game as well. These headphones are best suited for gamers as they will add more beauty to their gaming rigs as well.
With an ideal construction, you can enjoy the best wireless headphones under 200 for a long period of time easily. The headphones have also won many awards in best wireless and Bluetooth headphones category. The availability of extra features in such an affordable price range makes these headphones an ideal choice for many customers all around the world.
Some technical features of V-Moda Crossfade headphones are as follows:
- The best wireless headphones under 200 have won many awards in wireless gaming headsets category. They are best suited for games and DJs as the headphones especially come with noise isolating features.
- With the help of a hidden built-in microphone, you can easily talk to your fellow gamers or can answer the incoming calls from your relatives or friends while listening to high-quality music.
- The headphones are packed with a special lithium-ion battery which enhances the battery timing. You can continuously use these headphones or about 12 hours on one single charge.
- The dual diaphragm drivers make sure that you listen to high-quality music without any interruptions. The drivers are able to produce high-resolution audio with loudness and some extra bass as well.
- Last but not least, the best wireless headphones also come with durable construction. They have got special steel and leather materials so that you can enjoy music on them for a long period of time.
Reasons for Liking V-Moda Crossfade:
V-Moda is the wireless headphones with an awesome game like design. They provide the perfect blend of audio no matter what you are listening to. With a durable construction, they have been able to fill the demands of many music enthusiasts.
Some positives and negatives of V-Moda Crossfade are as follows:
V-Moda Crossfade is the best wireless headphones from a gaming and DJ point of view. You can also buy them for regular music listening applications. Better go for them if you want to invest in something better.
Bose SoundLink – Best Headphones for the Money
Bose SoundLink is the wireless headphones with a sturdy design. They have got a vibrant black color which looks pretty gorgeous when they are on your head. The best wireless headphones under 200 bucks have to go crisp and high-quality audio to deliver with some upgraded technologies. The type is over the ear. With a comfortable fit, you will not face any issue even after using these headphones for a long period of time.
The headphones along with a sturdy design are also durable. After buying, you will enjoy them for quite a long period as they are resistant to many accidents. Bose SoundLink us giving a serious competition to other audio brands with high-quality music in an affordable budget.
Some important features offered by Bose SoundLink headphones are as follows:
- The best wireless headphones deliver crisp and powerful sound with updated drivers. the connection is wireless. But you can also connect them with the help of a wire.
- There is an advanced microphone system available within the headphones that allow you to answer calls instantly and with better sound quality. There will be no interference from the background noise.
- The battery of cheap wireless headphones is rechargeable. Special Lithium-ion cells have been used which allows the headphones to work for more than 15 hours without causing any issues.
- Bose SoundLink headphones are very easy to use, You just need to pair them up with the compatible design and you are good to go. There is no need of installing any kind of drivers to set up the headphones.
- The last point is to talk about the construction. It seems like Bose has not compromised on the build quality of headphones they have released. That’s why SoundLink headphones are sturdy and durable at the same time.
Reasons for Liking Bose SoundLink Headphones:
One of the many reasons to like Bose SoundLink headphones is their dual connectivity options. On the other hand, with the help of a sturdy and durable construction, the headphones can be used for a long period of time easily.
Some ups and downs are as follows:
Bose SoundLink is the best wireless headphones under 200 bucks as they have got an ability to deliver crisp audio quality without any disturbance. Better buy them before they run out of stock.
Bose SoundSport – Best In-Ear Headphones for Workouts
Bose SoundSport as from the name itself suggests is purely made for sports and athletes. They have got a very comfortable and compact design at the same time. The in-ear headphones are best suited for people who are always on the move i.e. traveling is in their daily routine.
With an ideal and premium construction, you can use these headphones to enjoy nonstop music for a long period of time. The best wireless headphones under 200 have got a classy shape respectively. By the looks of it, they are one of the most compact wireless headphones available on the market in an affordable budget.
Some technical features offered are as follows:
- The best wireless headphones are concerned with providing you with the best audio quality. The volume is balanced from both the right and left speakers. Special Bose Active Equalizer has been used which is ideal for maintaining the balance.
- With the help of a compact design and wireless connection, they are really convenient to use. You can also connect them via NFC technology.
- The reason why these wireless headphones are best suited for workouts and gym exercises is that they have got an exclusive Stay Hear+ feature which allows them to remain intact within the ears for a long period of time.
- The headphones also come with resistance to sweat and extreme weather conditions so that you can listen to loud and clear music during a severe exercise activity without any worries.
- Last but not least, the best wireless headphones under 200 come with a long-lasting battery of 6 hours. They take less time to recharge. With only 15 minutes of charging, you can use these headphones for 1 hour easily.
Reasons for Liking Bose SoundSport Headphones:
SoundSport wireless headphones are the topmost choice for many people who want to listen to hardcore music when they are on a workout. With durable construction and an ability to resist sweat, they are an ideal choice for many music enthusiasts.
Some pros and cons associated with Bose SoundSport are as follows:
Bose SoundSport with some minor cons is still an ideal choice for people who want to listen to top-notch music during sever exercises. Better buy them if you want a compact sized wireless headphone with some awesome qualities.
AKG Y45BT White – Best Stylish Wireless Headphones
The next cheap wireless headphones up on our list are from AKG. They are cheap from a price point of view only. The best wireless headphones have got wide qualities to offer which enhances the music experience by adding extra bass and crisp to the audio quality.
The design though is simple yet it is unique in the sense that these over-ear headphones have got a special blend of white and golden color. The best headphones have got a lightweight shape. They won’t become a burden on your ears even if you have put them on for a long period of time.
Some important features of AKG headphones are as follows:
- The best wireless headphones under 200 have been specially made for a fantastic music experience. They have got updated drivers which makes it easier to deliver high-resolution audio.
- With the help of two different types of connectivity, the headphones will never get disconnected from the portable device. Not only they can get connected via Bluetooth, but you can also pair them up with NFC sharing technology.
- The design is lightweight. They won’t become a burden on your ears even with long music sessions. With the help of cushioned ear pads, you will experience a comfortable music listening experience.
- The best headphones have got some special controls mounted on the ear cups that can be used for different purposes i.e. for changing tracks and controlling volume etc.
- Lastly, AKG wireless headphones have got premium quality construction. With a sturdy design, they will continue to serve them for a long time without causing any problems.
Reasons for Liking AKG Headphones:
One of the many reasons to like AKG wireless headphones is their lightweight design which allows them to provide a comfortable musical experience. On the other hand, you can also use these headphones for better audio quality.
Some positives and negatives are as follows:
AKG has released one of the best wireless headphones under 200 bucks with an ability to deliver crisp audio quality. Better go for them if you are really short on the budget.
MEE audio Runaway – Best Headphones with Multiple Connectivity Options
MEE audio Runaway are the headphones that can be used both with wired and wireless connectivity. The best headphones have got many awesome qualities for music enthusiasts. With an ergonomic design, they can perfectly fit your ears for a jam-packed music session. Even when you are on the move or traveling in a public place, the best wireless headphones under 200 will keep you focused on listening to high-quality music.
Some important features offered by MEE Audio Runaway Headphones are as follows:
- One of the most amazing features of these headphones is, they can be used both wired and wirelessly. Now, it depends upon your preference that how you are going to use them.
- With the availability of a built-microphone, you can enjoy talking to your relatives and close friends with crystal clear audio.
- The best wireless headphones have got ultra-soft ear pads to make sure that you won’t feel any discomfort while listening to your favorite music tracks.
- You can easily fold these headphones. By folding, the size becomes so compact that they can easily be placed in a small traveling backpack for convenience.
- Last quality of these wireless headphones is their durable construction. MEE Runaway wireless headphones have got a sturdy design with some premium materials used in them.
Reasons for Liking It:
The reason why most people are liking these headphones is that they are providing superior audio quality in a very reasonable price range. On the other hand, the folding feature is really awesome for people who are always on the move.
Some of the positives and negatives are as follows:
MEE audio Runaway are the best wireless headphones under 200 bucks with an ability to provide high-quality music. Better buy them before they run out of the stock.
Skullcandy Uproar – Best Wireless Headphones with Built-In Mic
Finally, the last best wireless headphones up on our list are from Skullcandy. The brand new Uproar headphones as from the name itself show that they are used for listening to high-quality music with an ultimate bass at the same time. The best wireless headphones under 200 bucks have got an ideal design and with a sturdy shape, you can enjoy comfortable music experience for a long period of time. With a durable construction, the wireless headphones can serve you for quite a long period of time at the same time.
Some important features provided by Skullcandy Uproar are as follows:
- The best wireless headphones with special synthetic leather ear pillows are very soft to wear. You can enjoy music on them without even knowing that you have put them on our head.
- For 10 continuous hours, you can use these headphones to enjoy nonstop music with crisp highs and extra bass.
- There is a built-in mic available within the headphones which is used for answering the upcoming calls instantly.
- The connection is wireless as Skullcandy headphones use Bluetooth to get paired up with portable devices.
- The last point to discuss is the durable construction. Skullcandy wireless headphones have got an ideal construction in a very affordable price range.
Reasons for Liking It:
Many people are getting interested in the brand new Uproar headphones as they provide an awesome audio quality with extra bass added. The use of special ear pillows makes it easier for a user to wear them all day long.
Some pros and cons are as follows:
Skullcandy Uproar is the best wireless headphones under 200 with an awesome construction quality. Better buy them before they run out of stock.
The Final Word:
That would be it from our side as we have tried our best to deliver our experience of using and testing some of the best wireless headphones under 200 bucks. So, make up your choice and in case you are still confused, we will recommend you to go for
- Monolith M560 for a minimum budget.
- Plantronics Headphones for a medium budget
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50x for a maximum budget.